NAHA Level I Certificate Course
Our 120 hours NAHA Level I Certificate Course is designed to allow students to gain an international accreditation in aromatherapy with an all-round knowledge and hands-on experiences in applying aromatherapy in their daily living helping themselves, their families, and friends.
The course can also be completed in 70 hours with an exemption of the Anatomy & Physiology module for existing health care professionals working in clinical settings.
- The course is accredited by The National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) based in USA and graduates can apply for the NAHA Certified Level I Aromatherapist® .
- Covering 20 essential oils, 8 base oils, 5 base products and 5 hydrolats together enable students to have an in-depth and all-round knowledge in aromatherapy for further professional studies and methods to apply essential oils safely.
- Covering 2 research based massage routines on hands and full body enable students to have an effective tool to apply essential oils on the body.
- Emphasis on basic concepts of Anatomy and Physiology allowing students to learn the 10 body systems with a solid foundation in understanding the functions of the human body.
- Covering DIY sessions with hands-on experience in making 6 body care products for personal use.
- Small class size enable an interactive teaching and learning environment and more attention to individual learning progress.
- The course is taught by an experienced teaching team with tutors specialized in their own professional.
- The course structure designed to achieve a balance of both theory and practical experiences, it is deal for those pursuit for a professional level of study in aromatherapy.
Study Mode and Language
The course is offered in both full-time and part-time mode, and teach in English or Chinese.
Course Structure and Learning Hours
The course comprises 3 modules, 48 sessions (each 2.5 hours), total 120 in-class hours. Combined with home study hours, it requires a total of 310 actual learning hours to complete.
(Note: the in-class hours are fixed, while the home study hours are a guide for an average student.)
|Modules||In-class Hours||Self-study Hours||Total Hours|
|Essential Oils Pharmacy(EOP)||50||75||125|
|Anatomy & Physiology (A&P)||50||75||125|
Exemption of the Anatomy & Physiology module will be granted to students with proof of
(i) previous training in this module with 50 hours or above and
(ii) working as a health care professional in existing job capacity
Assessment & Graduation
Each module will have their own examination. Students are required to pass all school examinations and complete 5 case studies to graduate from the course.
Upon graduation, student will award the “APA Certificate for Holistic Aromatherapy” for their application for the NAHA Level 1 accreditation and move on to Level 2.
Full Course (3 modules) – HK$16,800
With Exemption (2 modules) – HK$9,800
**HK$500 will be deducted from the course fee for APA Introductory Course student.
Starter Kit with major products taught in class at special discounted rate is available at your own choice.
Applicants should have keen interest in learning aromatherapy and with basic language proficiency in listening and speaking of the class apply for.
Start Date : 19 March, 2019
Class Day ：Every Tues & Thurs
Class Time : 7:00pm to 9:30pm
Language : Cantonese