This course is the first step for you to enter the aromatherapy world. After completing the course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of aromatherapy and have a basic understanding of some essential aromatic oils and their daily use methods.
This course is based on theory, supplemented by an internship – a 10ml compound oil that is adapted from the aromatherapy oil in the classroom.
The total time is 2.5 hours
In English, Cantonese, or French
- What is the treatment of Aromatherapy
- Definition, essence and source of essential oil – the therapeutic effectiveness and general use of essential oil
- A safety code for aromatherapy treatment
- Brief introduction of six main aromatic essential oils and two base oils
- Aromatherapy oil allocation and main consideration (including Internship)
Room 2008, 20, Fuli square, 111-113 Qiao Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon