Since our school established in 1999, our Founder Christine Saunders designed this most comprehensive diploma course available in Asia. Our diploma course has been formulated after years of her first-hand practical client and workshop experiences. This course will enable you to become a confident and competent holistic aromatherapist with a qualification that is recognized worldwide.
The provision of Mal-practice insurance for graduates under the school’s Master Policy, you can start your own practice right away with the full package.
1. Covering 9 modules of 360 in-class hours providing an in-depth, comprehensive and all-round study enable students to reach international standard for further advances studies and professional seminars.
2. Accredited by and affiliated with 3 international governing bodies for aromatherapy, including IFPA (England), NAHA (USA) and NZROHA (New Zealand).
3. Small class size enable an interactive teaching and learning environment and more attention to individual learning progress.
4. Taught by an experienced teaching team specialized in their own professionals.
5. The school library with over 300 Chinese & English reference books available diploma students to access aromatherapy and related knowledge around the World.
6. Provision of Mal-practice insurance for student in their Case Studies and enables graduates to practice in any clinical settings.
We have full-time and part-time mode to cater different needs.
Course Structure and Study Hours
The Diploma Course is composed of 10 modules with minimum 360 teaching hours, together with self-directed study hours, total learning hours is around 840 hours. (The in-class hours, including examination hours, are fixed while the self-directed study hours are only a guideline.)
|Teaching Hours||Self-directed Study Hours||
Total Learning Hours
|Essential Oil Chemistry||15||18||33|
|Essential Oil Pharmacy||84||122||206|
|Anatomy & Physiology||72||100||172|
|Traditional Chinese Medicine||21||27||48|
Student must complete and submit all home assignments and submit a written Case Study report.
Assessment & Clinic Day
Students must pass the written examination of the following modules :
– Essential Oil Chemistry
– Essential Oil Pharmacy
– Anatomy and Physiology
– Traditional Chinese Medicine
At the end of the diploma course, students will need to attend a 2-day Clinic Day. Under tutors guidance and observation, students will need to provide aromatherapy treatment to clients. Clinic Day is an important part of the Final Examination and the major assessment of our students.
HK $ 48,800 (including notes, textbooks and in-class use of essential and base oils)
A deposit of HK$5,800 should be paid upon enrollment, balance payment one month on or before the course start date.
– 5% discount for payment in one-lot by cash or cheque before course start date
– you may also enjoy a 12-month interest free installment by American Express credit card 30 days before course commencement date
By Installment – (Full-time Mode)
First installment payment HK$ 28,000 before course start date
Balance payment HK$ 15,000 after 30 calendar day after course start date
By Installment – (Part-time Mode)
1st installment $23,000 before course start date
2nd installment $10,000 after 30 calendar day after course start date
Balance payment $10,000 after 60 calendar day after course start date
Except cancellation of the course, all deposit & course fee will not be refunded.
– It is compulsory for students to purchase “Mal-practice Insurance” under the school’s Master Policy
– Students can purchase a set “Diploma Course Starter Kit” for their own study use (non-compulsory)
– Students are recommended to purchase a massage bed for their own practice use (non-compulsory)
1. A genuine commitment and interest in learning Holistic Aromatherapy.
2. Holder of HKDSE with Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including Chinese or English Language.
3. Equivalent local or overseas qualification with the above.
Application are required to attend an Information Talk or invited to an interview with a tutor or a staff, where you will be able to understand in details the individual diploma course components. It is an important part of the selection of applicants for the course.
Exemption of a particular module may be granted to students with proof of previous training in that module.